5?:5Min22: Horoscopes and Satan’s Last Name Show Notes.
In this episode of 5 Questions in 5 Minutes Carl and Mike struggle to come up with answers to some difficult, thought-provoking questions (except Satan’s last name – that was easy). Tune in as Carl and Mike answer the following five questions
1. How often do you read horoscopes and do you believe there’s any truth to it?
2. If you could relive any year, what year would you choose and why?
3. What is Satan’s last name?
4. What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?
5. What are you willing to die for?
Got a question for Carl and Mike? Any question is fair game. Email your questions to: questions [at] carlandmike [dot] net Or Tweet your question(s) to @carlandmike
Want more Carl and Mike? Visit our website at: http://carlandmike.net for full length episodes where Carl and Mike riff, rant and rave on politics, sex and relationships, religion, culture and current events. Subscribe on our website to get show notes and links upon each show’s release delivered right to your inbox.
You can find Carl and Mike on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, Soundcloud, Player.fm, Spreaker and just about everywhere else. Just search for Carl and Mike!