5?:4Min42: Hodgepodge Show Notes.
This episode is a hodgepodge of questions from surviving solitary confinement, to karma, to 9/11 to increasing one’s sexual attractiveness. Tune in as Carl and Mike try to answer five hodgepodge questions in five minutes.
1) How many days could you survive in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
2) If karma works, they why are so many corrupt people successful?
3) How are you different now than you were before 9/11?
4) When does the end justify the means?
5) What’s the most effective way to increase your sexual attractiveness?
Got questions for Carl and Mike. Email your question to questions [at] carlandmike [dot] net or tweet them to @carlandmike
Support the Carl and Mike podcasts and earn your just rewards at: http://isupportcarlandmike.net