It's Time for Carl and Mike! Listen here! (08:25)
5?:5Min10 Misspelled Words, Killing Sprees and Tallywackers Show Notes and Links:
In this episode questions run from the absurd to the irritating to the whacked —as in tallywackers! Listen in as Carl and Mike answer these five questions.
1) If a word was misspelled in the dictionary how would you know?
2) You’re on a psychotic killing spree, what music is playing in the background?
3) If you were a dog, what breed of dog would you be?
4) What irritates you about other people and how do you deal with it?
5) Tallywackers, a male version of Hooters, opened in Texas, will it attract more men or women?
Got a question for Carl and Mike? Any question is fair game. Tweet your question to @carlandmike or place it in the comments on our website at: http://carlandmike.net
Get the VIDEO podcast of 5 Questions in 5 Minutes with Carl and Mike on iTunes! Just search for Carl and Mike. Or go to: http://carlandmike.podbean.com
Visit our website at: http://carlandmike.net and subscribe to get show notes and links upon each show’s release delivered right to your inbox.
You can find Carl and Mike on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, Soundcloud, Player.fm, Spreaker and just about everywhere else. Just search for Carl and Mike!
5?:5MIN: MISSPELLED WORDS, KILLING SPREES and TALLYWACKERS LINKS:
Psycho Killer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho_Killer
I went to Tallywackers the New Hooters for Women:
Going Deep Inside the Shameless All-Dongs Ecosystem That is Tallywackers: http://dallas.eater.com/2015/6/4/8729767/tallywackers-oak-lawn-experience